Zooming Into The Layout
Select the zoom area with the right mouse button in the layout canvas.
Press the button, drag the box to the desired position and release the
To zoom in (enlarge) drag the box right and down. To zoom out (shrink)
drag the box up and left. To choose a new center, single-click the new
center point with the right mouse button.
Additionally, these functions are available from the menu or by hotkeys:
- Pan to the left, right, top or bottom using the arrow keys or
choosing one of these functions from the "Display" menu.
- Fill the whole selected cell into the window by pressing "F2" or
choosing "Zoom Fit" from the "Display" menu
- Zoom in or out by a fixed amount by pressing "Enter" or
"Shift+Enter" or choosing "Zoom In" or "Zoom Out" from the "Display"
- Zoom in and out by using the mouse wheel if available. The current
mouse location will stay fixed, while the surrounding layout will be enlarged or
reduced in size
- Press "Shift" while dragging the mouse with the right mouse button pressed will
drag the layout similar to what happens in recent map service web applications