Is there any way to convert positive to negative glue each other in ruby?

Hello eveyone,

Can someone help me or just give me some suggestions?

Thank you very much!

Comments

• What do you mean exactly?

Matthias

• I'm sorry to have kept you waiting
    for Silicon chip,different foundries have different methods of manufacture, some use positive glue, some use negative glue, which need two different masks.I would like to ask, Is there any way to convert positive gule mask to negative glue mask each other in ruby ? so that we can avoid drawing two masks. For example, can we use the boolean arithmetic in the ruby language to achieve this Or is there any other more direct approach?
    I'm not sure if I've stated it clearly. Can you help me out?
    Thank you very much!

• By "glue" you mean "resist"?

Foundries usually do inverse tone conversion themselves right before the mask production. You usually don't need to transform it yourself.

Otherwise you can use a boolean "NOT" of a big rectangle covering the whole layout and the layout layer. But the result will be a big polygon with many holes which is a pretty inefficient way to represent such a geometry.

Matthias

• Yes, that is what I want to express, thank you very much for your patience.Besides,I want to achieve this reversal myself with code in ruby instead of foundries. It involves the reversal of different layers, which may be more complicated and requires further research.